Morningstar Academy
You must be 19 years or older to join Morningstar Academy!

The Philip Experiment

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Philip Experiment

Post by Luci Black on Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:34 pm

Luci Black
Head Academy Overseer
Head Academy Overseer

Alignment :
  • Saturn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Philip Experiment

Post by Durga Rises With Wings on Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:30 pm

This experiment reminds me of something I discovered that takes place when my emotions are heightened.
Over my lifetime, I noticed a pattern in my environment.
When in high emotions, I noticed that sometimes an object would drop, fall, crack, break or move.
Because I am in such a flurry of expressing myself to whom ever is my focus, I never use to think about why did that pen drop, why did that plate break, why did the picture fall off the wall, until one day my sister decided to put a picture back on the wall for me, she realised it never fell off the hook, the hook was sturdy and facing on an upward slant, the only way it can fall off is if it slid up the slant then drop, we both thought but how is this possible, we both witnessed it dropping when I was yelling.
I then started to investigate every time something changed in my environment when in a state of heightened emotion.
The change may be very slight, like an ornament is in the centre of the table is now slightly out of centre.
After I dissect the environment and rule out other natural causes like a strong wind coming from outside to inside, or I walked past it and knocked it, did someone else do it, ruling out all other interference as the cause, you start to think that something else is at play, am I making these things react this way?
I then decided to research about vibrations and energies within humans, and felt it doesn’t sound far off with an explanation as to why things tend to behave like this.
My sister and I tried to set up our own experiment, have me yelling really loud at her and get mad, we laughed then kept trying, I even tried to think about things that made me mad or super happy, but it wasn’t working, I feel the emotion needs to be real, raw and authentic in action, to try and replicate the experience never worked for me.
This is an area Id like to look more into.

Thanks for sharing this YouTube.

Initiate of Owl House
Initiate of Owl House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luci Black on Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:58 pm

@Durga Rises With Wings wrote:This experiment reminds me of something I discovered that takes place when my emotions are heightened.
Over my lifetime, I noticed a pattern in my environment.
When in high emotions, I noticed that sometimes an object would drop, fall, crack, break or move.
Because I am in such a flurry of expressing myself to whom ever is my focus, I never use to think about why did that pen drop, why did that plate break, why did the picture fall off the wall, until one day my sister decided to put a picture back on the wall for me, she realised it never fell off the hook, the hook was sturdy and facing on an upward slant, the only way it can fall off is if it slid up the slant then drop, we both thought but how is this possible, we both witnessed it dropping when I was yelling.
I then started to investigate every time something changed in my environment when in a state of heightened emotion.
The change may be very slight, like an ornament is in the centre of the table is now slightly out of centre.
After I dissect the environment and rule out other natural causes like a strong wind coming from outside to inside, or I walked past it and knocked it, did someone else do it, ruling out all other interference as the cause, you start to think that something else is at play, am I making these things react this way?
I then decided to research about vibrations and energies within humans, and felt it doesn’t sound far off with an explanation as to why things tend to behave like this.
My sister and I tried to set up our own experiment, have me yelling really loud at her and get mad, we laughed then kept trying, I even tried to think about things that made me mad or super happy, but it wasn’t working, I feel the emotion needs to be real, raw and authentic in action, to try and replicate the experience never worked for me.
This is an area Id like to look more into.

Thanks for sharing this YouTube.

Durga, you should consider developing an experiment regarding this phenomena. I have linked an image of the scientific method for your convenience.

You could set up a testing area?

Suggestion:

Mark off a square on the floor with painter's tape in an infrequently used room. The square should be large enough for you to sit in as well as have around two feet of extra space surrounding you. Divide that square into four equal squares with the same tape. Use a ruler and mark the crossing sections of tape by inches or centimeters.

Place a ball or other objects of your choosing within the square. Sit in the center of the square and focus on your anger. If an object within the square moves, measure the distance it moved and write that down in a note book. Repeat the experiment for one week (seven consecutive days.

I carry a lantern."

Head Academy Overseer - Luci Black
Luci Black
Head Academy Overseer
Head Academy Overseer

Alignment :
  • Saturn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Durga Rises With Wings on Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:27 pm

Ok, this sounds exciting, I will keep a Journal of my experiment.
Thanks.

Initiate of Owl House
Initiate of Owl House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luci Black on Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:42 pm

@Durga Rises With Wings wrote:Ok, this sounds exciting, I will keep a Journal of my experiment.
Thanks.

You are welcome, Durga. I will be watching your journal with interest.

I carry a lantern."

Luci Black
Head Academy Overseer
Head Academy Overseer

Alignment :
  • Saturn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:20 pm

Wow, this has my interest peeked. I am reminded of the movie Firestarter, with Drew Berrymore. It's no secret that there is something to this. I believe that the ability is within us all, but latent. Thank you for sharing. I would be willing to participate in any collective study or research into this too. Do you think that with practice and meditation, a person could do this fully outwardly at will, like to channel it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Durga Rises With Wings on Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:01 pm

Be apart of this experiment, I'm sure we will be able to get answers to your question once we practice, I am going to document my whole set up, environment ect, and record my thoughts and feelings before during and after, this will be a great discovery.

Initiate of Owl House
Initiate of Owl House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luci Black on Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:27 pm

Mystagogue wrote:Wow, this has my interest peeked. I am reminded of the  movie Firestarter, with Drew Berrymore. It's no secret that there is something to this. I believe that the ability is within us all, but latent. Thank you for sharing. I would be willing to participate in any collective study or research into this too. Do you think that with practice and meditation,  a person could do this fully outwardly at will, like to channel it?

Rather than believe such things are possible, I prefer to believe they are not impossible.

I carry a lantern."

Luci Black
Head Academy Overseer
Head Academy Overseer

Alignment :
  • Saturn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Durga Rises With Wings on Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:32 pm

PERFECT!

Initiate of Owl House
Initiate of Owl House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luci Black on Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:37 pm

I am more science and fact based than the majority of Serpents, Durga. I believe the use of the scientific method is crucial when dealing into the mystical. Doing this keeps one firmly rooted in reality. Both feet on the ground, to be cliche. In other words, if it can not be tested and repeated, it belongs to the realm of belief and maybe even delusion.

I carry a lantern."

Luci Black
Head Academy Overseer
Head Academy Overseer

Alignment :
  • Saturn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Durga Rises With Wings on Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:44 pm

Yes! I couldn't agree more, now we have another joining in on the experiment, seems this might be a great place to collect data and form conclusions on this very topic.

Initiate of Owl House
Initiate of Owl House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luci Black on Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:46 pm

@Durga Rises With Wings wrote:Yes! I couldn't agree more, now we have another joining in on the experiment, seems this might be a great place to collect data and form conclusions on this very topic.

I recommend starting a project journal in the Open Library or Initiate area, specific to this project, Durga.

I carry a lantern."

Luci Black
Head Academy Overseer
Head Academy Overseer

Alignment :
  • Saturn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Durga Rises With Wings on Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:49 pm

Right, Good idea, I'll start one now, get the ball rolling, I know to actually do the experiment is going to take an empty home, the family will interrupt if I don't, we have time on our side, so all will be revealed soon...exciting times ahead, will you be participating in this experiment too?

Initiate of Owl House
Initiate of Owl House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luci Black on Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:10 pm

@Durga Rises With Wings wrote:Right, Good idea, I'll start one now, get the ball rolling, I know to actually do the experiment is going to take an empty home, the family will interrupt if I don't, we have time on our side, so all will be revealed soon...exciting times ahead, will you be participating in this experiment too?

I will not be participating at this time.

While kinetic study and practice fascinates me, I must focus on my current goals; one of them being emotional mastery. It is likely to be some time before I delve into the realm of my kinetic gifts, as I plan to work on astral projection and advancing my perception talents before I spend time learning to move objects across the floor.

I carry a lantern."

Luci Black
Head Academy Overseer
Head Academy Overseer

Alignment :
  • Saturn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content