Morningstar Academy
You must be 19 years or older to join Morningstar Academy!

Durga's Collection of Journal Entries

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Durga's Collection of Journal Entries

Post by Durga Rises With Wings on Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:46 am

Initiate of Owl House
Initiate of Owl House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Durga's Collection of Journal Entries

Post by Durga Rises With Wings on Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:08 am

My Thoughts | Under The Moon

By, Durga

Initiate of Owl House
Initiate of Owl House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Durga Rises With Wings on Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:26 am

Work | The Morning Begins

4:00 am Alarm beeps

4:10 am Bed is made, work clothes laid on bed.

4:20 am T-shirt, Shorts and Sneakers on.

4:30 am Juice is made in the Nutri-Bullet, 1 Carrot, 1 Apple, 1 Orange, 1 Banana, Quarter of Watermelon, and Ice Water, 250 mls for me, left overs for family.

4:45 am Leave the house for a run, turns right on the footpath, turns left to side of road, enters into a off road track, runs up half of a hill, sits on a rock to catch my breath and to look at sunrise behind the trees, walks down to the hill, reaches bottom, pick up pace tries to beat the sun touching my house, arrives home before the sun. Goal won!

5:45 am Jumps in shower

6:00 am Work Clothes on

6:10 am Log onto Morningstar Academy and makes this Journal Entry.

6:30 am Grabs car keys and backpack, Hard Hat, Logs out of Academy,  Leaves for Work.

Feelings: Energised - Pumped - Focused

Initiate of Owl House
Initiate of Owl House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Durga Rises With Wings on Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:36 pm

Work | Lunch Break Catch Up

7:00 am Arrives at work

7:10 am Attends our morning pre-start meeting

7:40 am Grabs my radio and keys to hoist and walks to my area of work.

7:50 am starts my assigned morning position on site “Hoist Driving” and begins Hoist Pre-start checklist of safety.

8:10 am I Begin taking all workers to their allocated floors.

8:30 am Boss radios me and says “There is a surprise on basement level – Goodluck”

8:32 am A mound of 500 bags of cement sitting on ground floor, with a wheelbarrow next to it and a note saying, “All this to level 21 before 10am”

8:35 am Begins to load wheelbarrow, 20 bags per wheelbarrow load, takes load to level 21, unloads 20 bags to a vacant space on floor, takes empty wheelbarrow back into hoist, goes down to ground and reloads my wheelbarrow. I am now red faced and heart rate pumping fast.

9:00am Construction Workers walking by, tell me “Other hoist driver is going faster than me” knowing my competitive nature, I take that as a challenge, I now increase my load to 25 bags, and try to run while pushing wheelbarrow. Face is wet with sweat, cheeks red and swollen.

10:05 am I radio my boss to let him know that all 500 bags of cement are neatly stacked on level 21, he replies with “Who helped you?” I said “No-one, why” he said “The other hoist driver is just over the halfway mark” this quickly spread around the construction site, I take it as Goal Won! Even if I am 5 min late.

10:06 am Continue with Hoist Driving Construction Workers to their levels, takes this time to recover.

11:10 am Boss calls me over my radio to attend First Aid Room, I radio other Construction Workers for a Hoist Relief to take over my position.

11:15 am Arrive at First Aid Room, I see workers hand and shirt covered in blood and holding it, moaning, standing with other First Aider, my boss asks me to take a look and asks for my opinion.

11:16 am I wash up and put gloves on to take a look at injury, I sit worker on chair, offer him some water, place his hand on bench, I can clearly see a deep laceration to palm of hand, tendons and nerves visible, I clean the surrounding area, put a gauze on it, then bandage up his hand, and put arm in an upright sling, hand over heart style, I tell my boss he needs work and stitches done on his hand, he needs to go to Hospital ASAP, my boss gives me the OK.

11:25 am I drive injured worker to the hospital, I try talking to him about family to distract him from his pain.

11:35 am We arrive at hospital, worker is seen straight away by first Dr, I’m told he will need a small surgery on his hand to put the pieces back in spot, I ring the workers wife and ask for her to come, I ring my boss to give him an update and to get the Workers Compensation paper work ready to sign.

12:15 pm I get a muesli bar from the vending machine and a bottle of water, and eat in the waiting room, soaking in my first proper rest.

12:35 pm Workers family arrive, I wish the injured worker luck and head back to work.

12:45 pm Arrive at Work, Commence a meeting with my boss, the workers Supervisor, and our Safety Officer on site, I give them a proper update on the outcome and repeat what Dr said, I fill out the First Aid Report - while everyone is talking about how to go about fixing the safety issue on site.

1:00 pm I commence my lunch break – go across the street to pick up my order” 1 large Salad with 1 Baked Potatoe, 1 Corn on cob, and a bottle of water.

1:05 pm log onto Morningstar Academy, catch up with new posts 1) House Points 2) Light and Dark Alignment 3) Luci's New Journal Entry Reflection, 4) Peoples Credit Awards are now in Scroll Bar, write this Journal Entry and briefly chat with other workers in the lunch shed.

1:30 pm I radio my boss and ask “Where do you want me on site?” He said “Man the office, do data entry, a weeks worth of Inductions to be uploaded to our companies folder, copy new induction forms, print ready for the new week...AND Post this Journal Entry.

1:40 pm I log out of Morningstar Academy and go back to work to finish off the last of my day.

Feelings: Productive – Happy  
Message: “Always look where you place your hands, and wear Protective gloves that fit the task you do”

Initiate of Owl House
Initiate of Owl House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Durga Rises With Wings on Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:57 am

Work | Closure To A Long Day

2:00 pm Arrived in Office to begin my data entry.

2:45 pm Boss Radios me to meet him on the front street to do traffic control

2:50 pm Stand in one spot guiding traffic around the witches hats, above me is a huge crane taking pallets off trucks and putting the pallets in different location on site.

3:30 pm Heat is at 37 deg cel, the sun feels like it’s burning through my clothes, my foreman gives me sunscreen lotion for my arms and face and an ice block to suck on, and literally pours a small bottle of water over my head lol

3:50 pm Im dry, Constructions Workers are starting to pack up and go home. Wonders what time my boss will let me finish today.

4:00 pm Traffic control has finished, packs away the witches hats, barrier control, and locks all signage into storeroom.

4:30 pm heads back to office to finish data entry.

5:00 pm Boss comes in says “well done go home, you can finish off data entry tomorrow”, Puts my radio on charger, signs off work, packs my back pack, takes hard hat off, redo hair, washes face, drives home.

5:30pm Finally Home, Log into Paltalk, my emails, and  Morningstar Academy, Back and forth talking to family members.

5:50 pm Jumps straight into shower, PJ’s on,  daughter cooked me fried rice with mixed vegetables for dinner, and a big bottle of chilled water, sits with her and granddaughter while they tell me about their day.

7:30 pm Reads granddaughter bedtime book and sneaks her a Cadburys chocolate frog.

8:00 pm Drives son to service station, pick up bread and milk, grabs us all an ice cream each, comes home, chat to each other while we eat our ice creams.

8:50 pm Uploads this Journal Entry, checks the site one last time, logs out, goes to bed

Feelings: Sleepy – Sore - Accomplished – Happy
Message: To remember that people do care, when people do nice gestures, to thank them, and appreciate the little things people do for you.

Initiate of Owl House
Initiate of Owl House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Harleen Quinzel on Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:39 pm

Durga Rises With Wings wrote:

I like how organized, motivated and energized you are, Durga! Keep up the good work!!

Overseer of Owl House
Overseer of Owl House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Harleen Quinzel on Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:39 pm

Durga Rises With Wings wrote:My Thoughts | Under The Moon

By, Durga

Beautiful!   :D

Overseer of Owl House
Overseer of Owl House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Harleen Quinzel on Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:43 pm

I see that you are a juicer! That is a very good step toward your weight loss goals. It is also great for over all health! I know a good bit about nutrition if you ever want to chat on that subject.   :D

Overseer of Owl House
Overseer of Owl House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Durga Rises With Wings on Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:31 am

Dr Harleen Quinzel -It's great to see you here, any advice on healthy eating is appreciated, I am Vegan, so anything plant based is great for me. Thank You for reading my things.

Initiate of Owl House
Initiate of Owl House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Durga Rises With Wings on Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:33 am

My Thoughts | Australia Day

Australians just celebrated one of our biggest Iconic celebration days of the year, "Australia Day" on the 26 January.
I decided to decline my celebrations and wrote a letter to my Prime Minister, a 3rd one in 3 years.
I am so sick of my government being so insensitive to the atrocities that took place this date many moons ago.
It was a day of murder, rape and the birth of the stolen generation.
A day the British invaded this land, and murdered so many aboriginals on site.
The government that was quickly formed gave strict instructions to police forces to breed the blackness out of aboriginals by having sex with the woman, majority of the time was done via rape, many kept as sex slaves and forced labour, so that British man can produce white children, many children where stolen out of their parents arms, many parents killed in the process of defending their children.
The stolen children quickly shipped to wealthy families and forced them to learn the customs and traditions of the white man, never to see their loved ones again.
Today in 2017 we still have many people who dont know who their parents are and have no identity to claim, they are forever on the search for their families.
Our government likes to put on a party in Sydney City shore lines, happy people, laughing, cheering as they watch the street plays act out the moments the Clipper ships came to shore, guns firing, people arriving in balls and chains, nothing but skin and bones for the convicts that survived the long journey to Australia.
Not only was the convicts miss treated on every humane level imaginable, but the land owners of Australia where  also treated in the most horrific treatments any man could create and made it law.
So on this date in Sydney, you will see people pretending to be whipped, with fake blood, chained, and held hostage,  and the blue red and white  british colours waving about as it celebrates its victory of domination and brutality.
Today is a day of mourning, a day of reflection, a day to give back to the aboriginals, our warmth and heart to share that we dont approve of past treatments and will stand in solidarity with them on such a day.
I sent a letter to my prime minister asking to give this day to the aboriginals as a day of mourning and respect, and to recreate a new Australia Day, with a new meaning.

Initiate of Owl House
Initiate of Owl House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Durga Rises With Wings on Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:15 pm

Family | Story Time ~ Coco had babies!

Initiate of Owl House
Initiate of Owl House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luci Black on Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:33 am

Durga Rises With Wings wrote:Family | Story Time ~ Coco had babies!

Congratulations to the new mommy!

I carry a lantern."

Head Academy Overseer - Luci Black
Luci Black
Head Academy Overseer
Head Academy Overseer

Alignment :
  • Saturn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Durga Rises With Wings on Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:05 am

Work | Financial Achievements 

The past few weeks I have knuckled down with my hours at work, some weeks working 70+ hours, getting closer to being debt free.
This new found love for money making, seems to have gone into over drive.
I am addicted to the process of getting out of debt, something thrilling about watching the numbers go down.
I tend to daydream alot while working, about my endless possibilities, owning my own home, and a quality of lifestyle.
Sunday I started getting rid of things in my home, de-cluttering my home.
In fact, by the time Im ready to buy my new home, I will have gotten rid of everything I own furniture wise.
My plan is to move in with brand new furniture, brand new location.
Getting ready for my next stage in life - next chapter, has been so exciting so far.

Initiate of Owl House
Initiate of Owl House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top