Morningstar Academy
You must be 19 years or older to join Morningstar Academy!

To What End?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

To What End?

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:39 pm

Has any ever asked themselves,  to what end do we continue?  Let's say for example,  that you have achieved your full potential,  Apotheosis even, what's next? What then? Maybe it's to come full circle in some way. I'd like to hear from you. What do you think?

Back to top Go down

Re: To What End?

Post by Luci Black on Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:32 pm

Mystagogue wrote:Has any ever asked themselves,  to what end do we continue?  Let's say for example,  that you have achieved your full potential,  Apotheosis even, what's next? What then? Maybe it's to come full circle in some way. I'd like to hear from you. What do you think?

What is next is up to you as an individual. Perhaps you need to answer this question for yourself?

Last edited by Luci Black on Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

I carry a lantern."

Head Academy Overseer - Luci Black
Luci Black
Head Academy Overseer
Head Academy Overseer

Alignment :
  • Saturn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Durga Rises With Wings on Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:39 pm

I'm thinking maybe the answer doesn't come now, it comes when you have reached your full potential, your end will have it's new beginning in front of you? or maybe we never have an end, just a continue on.

Initiate of Owl House
Initiate of Owl House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Harleen Quinzel on Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:53 pm

Mystagogue wrote:Has any ever asked themselves,  to what end do we continue?  Let's say for example,  that you have achieved your full potential,  Apotheosis even, what's next? What then? Maybe it's to come full circle in some way. I'd like to hear from you. What do you think?

The answer can only come from within.  We are all vastly different beings on our own personal journey. What is your full potential? 

Overseer of Owl House
Overseer of Owl House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:47 am

That's the million dollar question isn't it? I am going to find out. If life is a journey, I'm going to make it a grand ride all the way to the end. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luci Black on Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:07 am

Mystagogue wrote:That's the million dollar question isn't it? I am going to find out. If life is a journey,  I'm going to make it a grand ride all the way to the end. Thanks.

I would like to peer into that "grand ride", Mystagogue but your journal has only a single poem...

I carry a lantern."

Head Academy Overseer - Luci Black
Luci Black
Head Academy Overseer
Head Academy Overseer

Alignment :
  • Saturn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:27 am

I am begining to re-examine this. I thought for the longest time, that with enough dillegent work, the truth to all was attainable. But I am seeing that this has been a fruitless venture. We may never "know it all" and that I just need to accept that which I cannot change.
Acceptance, whew! That alone has been a bane too. To accept a thing, is to agree with it, to be at peace with it, or so it is seeming. So now what do I do? I have lived so long in this unacceptance, this Fool card (tarot reference)Now I am in need to change cards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum