Morningstar Academy
You must be 19 years or older to join Morningstar Academy!

Disgusting Little Out of Control Psychopath

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Disgusting Little Out of Control Psychopath

Post by Luci Black on Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:36 pm

I read this earlier. The nasty subhuman entity who did this to the animal is nothing more than a disgusting little out of control psychopath!   :x

The subhuman is age 19, I suggest the death penalty, immediately!

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/indiana-teen-noah-riley-charged-after-cat-doused-in-gasoline-burned-alive/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab6a&linkId=33458445

I carry a lantern."

Head Academy Overseer - Luci Black
Luci Black
Head Academy Overseer
Head Academy Overseer

Academy Credit : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disgusting Little Out of Control Psychopath

Post by Durga Rises With Wings on Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:45 pm

See this makes me utterly sick to my stomach.
I watched a documentary once about the psychology behind such cruel acts, some explained it as an uncontrollable urge driven inside that makes them do such acts.
What if the way the brain is structured doesn't give him the ability to stop, to not think this way, the urges are so powerful it literally takes over his rational sensibility.
Apart of me wonders if this young person is a victim of their own condition/disorder.
I am not a sympathiser of the cruel, I am just wondering about what role does the human condition and our brains play.

Initiate of Owl House
Initiate of Owl House

Academy Credit : 59

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Harleen Quinzel on Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:48 pm

This is completely disgusting. Anyone who would hurt a weak and innocent animal should be taken out and beheaded. In my experience, people like this do not change for the better. He is nothing but a useless eater consuming valuable resources. 

Overseer of Owl House
Overseer of Owl House

Academy Credit : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luci Black on Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:10 am

@Dr. Harleen Quinzel wrote:This is completely disgusting. Anyone who would hurt a weak and innocent animal should be taken out and beheaded. In my experience, people like this do not change for the better. He is nothing but a useless eater consuming valuable resources. 

Useless eaters like this subhuman should be terminated, period. We agree! There is just not enough resources to go around to keep something like that living, not while others far more useful starve to death.

I carry a lantern."

Luci Black
Head Academy Overseer
Head Academy Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

My opinion

Post by LumosDrakken on Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:21 pm

It is just my opinion, but I don't think simply killing this creature makes a very valid point. There are many criminals all over the world incarcerated for various crimes again humanity, as well as crimes that society as a group finds reprehensible and indicative of a deeper "evil" that individual creature cannot or does not bother to control. My country has the death penalty in many of our states, I disagree with this as well.
 Do not misunderstand me, I am not being a protective humanitarian for these little monsters. I personally think they themselves should BECOME a resource. Instead of putting monsters like murderers, rapists, child molesters, abusers in to cells and taking care of them like discarded pets at tax payers expense.... I think we should use them to fill blood banks, provide organ donations, endure medical experimentation that may help the rest of humanity.
 This ideology is not because I am a monster, it is because they discarded their humanity and often they also stripped a bit of humanity off of another, they took a life out of visciousness, they took free will from a victim by raping them, they abused an innocent child in some way I don't wish to ponder... They have proved their lack of humanity by doing these things, so I see no point to argue for "humane treatment" for the offender. Please don't hate me for these words, but feel free to critique or disagree with me.

"A learned person underrates own intelligence and overvalues others importance, so remains in public largely shy; the foolish person overrates own importance and undervalues others intelligence, so often publicly lie." - Anuj Somany
LumosDrakken
Initiate of Serpent House
Initiate of Serpent House

Academy Credit : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luci Black on Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:13 pm

Lumos, I agree with you. These "people" are not human in my opinion and therefore deserve no human rights. Well said.

I carry a lantern."

Luci Black
Head Academy Overseer
Head Academy Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down