Morningstar Academy
You must be 19 years or older to join Morningstar Academy!

Hello everyone

Go down

Hello everyone

Post by LumosDrakken on Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:59 pm

 Thank you for providing the opportunity of a common ground and community to help focus self-development. I am sure we will all be able to learn things from one another, and personally I can't wait to get to know more about you all, myself, and this trippy little ride called life that we are all on together.
     Unfortunately, I am not a very technologically savvy person, so this will be an initial focus of improvement for me. Just learning to properly navigate a communication source like this is going to test my patience, but all will be well. 
     I personally hope to develop a little more patience through this experience anyway. Balance surely will not come to me, so I will need to exercise patience as I search for ways to attain it. During the interim, feel free to add me and ask most anything you like... Within reason.


                                                       Nice to "meet" you all,
                                                                     -Lumos-
avatar
LumosDrakken
Initiate of Serpent House
Initiate of Serpent House

Posts : 24
Age : 34
Join date : 2017-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post by Luci Black on Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:35 pm

@LumosDrakken wrote: Thank you for providing the opportunity of a common ground and community to help focus self-development. I am sure we will all be able to learn things from one another, and personally I can't wait to get to know more about you all, myself, and this trippy little ride called life that we are all on together.
     Unfortunately, I am not a very technologically savvy person, so this will be an initial focus of improvement for me. Just learning to properly navigate a communication source like this is going to test my patience, but all will be well. 
     I personally hope to develop a little more patience through this experience anyway. Balance surely will not come to me, so I will need to exercise patience as I search for ways to attain it. During the interim, feel free to add me and ask most anything you like... Within reason.


                                                       Nice to "meet" you all,
                                                                     -Lumos-

Greetings and welcome to Morningstar Academy, Lumos. 

Are you considering a career in technology?

_________________
"I prefer people to remain blind and asleep.
It gives me an edge over them.
However, if they should awaken and rip off the blindfold,
I carry a lantern."


Head Academy Overseer - Luci Black
avatar
Luci Black
Head Academy Overseer
Head Academy Overseer

Alignment :
  • Saturn


Posts : 160
Age : 33
Join date : 2017-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post by LumosDrakken on Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:34 pm

No Lucy, I couldn't possibly. I just want to learn enough about technology that I already own to utilize it properly. I don't like feeling like I'm a Neanderthal dragged through time into the modern world, when I need to use a device that even children see as simple.

_________________
                                                                               -Lumos-



"A learned person underrates own intelligence and overvalues others importance, so remains in public largely shy; the foolish person overrates own importance and undervalues others intelligence, so often publicly lie." - Anuj Somany
avatar
LumosDrakken
Initiate of Serpent House
Initiate of Serpent House

Posts : 24
Age : 34
Join date : 2017-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post by Luci Black on Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:38 pm

@LumosDrakken wrote:No Lucy, I couldn't possibly. I just want to learn enough about technology that I already own to utilize it properly. I don't like feeling like I'm a Neanderthal dragged through time into the modern world, when I need to use a device that even children see as simple.

Perhaps in addiction to understanding navigation, you would like to learn how to moderate here as well? I am willing to teach you. However, first you will need to become an Initiate and display steady progress. Once you accomplish this, I will find out where you fit best, teach you what you need to learn and then you will become one of our moderators. What do you say?

_________________
"I prefer people to remain blind and asleep.
It gives me an edge over them.
However, if they should awaken and rip off the blindfold,
I carry a lantern."


Head Academy Overseer - Luci Black
avatar
Luci Black
Head Academy Overseer
Head Academy Overseer

Alignment :
  • Saturn


Posts : 160
Age : 33
Join date : 2017-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post by Durga Rises With Wings on Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:14 pm

Gday Lumos,

What a lovely introduction, I know how you feel about getting to know technology and your pc, I'm self taught in technology within my pc, all I did was spend time clicking things and seeing what they do, a little bit each day, I know YouTube is awesome at giving you step by step tutorials on anything to do with your computer and all its programs. Don't hesitate to message me for anything, I have added you onto my friends list, enjoy your time here.
 
Your Friend,
                   Durga

_________________
★•·.·´¯`·.·★Durga Rises With Wings ★·.·´¯`·.·•★
avatar
Durga Rises With Wings
Initiate of Owl House
Initiate of Owl House

Posts : 83
Age : 44
Join date : 2017-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post by LumosDrakken on Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:15 am

Thank you Luci Black and Durga. I appreciate the interest and offer of assistance. Luci I will help however I can, I just hope I won't make a mess that others have to polish up.

_________________
                                                                               -Lumos-



"A learned person underrates own intelligence and overvalues others importance, so remains in public largely shy; the foolish person overrates own importance and undervalues others intelligence, so often publicly lie." - Anuj Somany
avatar
LumosDrakken
Initiate of Serpent House
Initiate of Serpent House

Posts : 24
Age : 34
Join date : 2017-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post by Luci Black on Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:16 am

@LumosDrakken wrote:Thank you Luci Black and Durga. I appreciate the interest and offer of assistance. Luci I will help however I can, I just hope I won't make a mess that others have to polish up.

You are welcome, Lumos. Enjoy Morningstar Academy.

_________________
"I prefer people to remain blind and asleep.
It gives me an edge over them.
However, if they should awaken and rip off the blindfold,
I carry a lantern."


Head Academy Overseer - Luci Black
avatar
Luci Black
Head Academy Overseer
Head Academy Overseer

Alignment :
  • Saturn


Posts : 160
Age : 33
Join date : 2017-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post by Durga Rises With Wings on Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:28 pm

Anytime Lumos. :D

_________________
★•·.·´¯`·.·★Durga Rises With Wings ★·.·´¯`·.·•★
avatar
Durga Rises With Wings
Initiate of Owl House
Initiate of Owl House

Posts : 83
Age : 44
Join date : 2017-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:40 pm

Welcome Lumos, looking forward to getting to know you. Cheers.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum