Morningstar Academy
You must be 19 years or older to join Morningstar Academy!

Hello everyone

Go down

Hello everyone

Post by LumosDrakken on Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:59 pm

Thank you for providing the opportunity of a common ground and community to help focus self-development. I am sure we will all be able to learn things from one another, and personally I can't wait to get to know more about you all, myself, and this trippy little ride called life that we are all on together.
     Unfortunately, I am not a very technologically savvy person, so this will be an initial focus of improvement for me. Just learning to properly navigate a communication source like this is going to test my patience, but all will be well. 
     I personally hope to develop a little more patience through this experience anyway. Balance surely will not come to me, so I will need to exercise patience as I search for ways to attain it. During the interim, feel free to add me and ask most anything you like... Within reason.

Nice to "meet" you all,
                                                                     -Lumos-
LumosDrakken
Initiate of Serpent House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post by Luci Black on Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:35 pm

@LumosDrakken wrote: Thank you for providing the opportunity of a common ground and community to help focus self-development. I am sure we will all be able to learn things from one another, and personally I can't wait to get to know more about you all, myself, and this trippy little ride called life that we are all on together.
     Unfortunately, I am not a very technologically savvy person, so this will be an initial focus of improvement for me. Just learning to properly navigate a communication source like this is going to test my patience, but all will be well. 
     I personally hope to develop a little more patience through this experience anyway. Balance surely will not come to me, so I will need to exercise patience as I search for ways to attain it. During the interim, feel free to add me and ask most anything you like... Within reason.

Nice to "meet" you all,
                                                                     -Lumos-

Greetings and welcome to Morningstar Academy, Lumos. 

Are you considering a career in technology?

I carry a lantern."

Head Academy Overseer - Luci Black
Luci Black
Head Academy Overseer
Head Academy Overseer

Alignment :
  • Saturn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LumosDrakken on Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:34 pm

No Lucy, I couldn't possibly. I just want to learn enough about technology that I already own to utilize it properly. I don't like feeling like I'm a Neanderthal dragged through time into the modern world, when I need to use a device that even children see as simple.

"A learned person underrates own intelligence and overvalues others importance, so remains in public largely shy; the foolish person overrates own importance and undervalues others intelligence, so often publicly lie." - Anuj Somany
LumosDrakken

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luci Black on Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:38 pm

@LumosDrakken wrote:No Lucy, I couldn't possibly. I just want to learn enough about technology that I already own to utilize it properly. I don't like feeling like I'm a Neanderthal dragged through time into the modern world, when I need to use a device that even children see as simple.

Perhaps in addiction to understanding navigation, you would like to learn how to moderate here as well? I am willing to teach you. However, first you will need to become an Initiate and display steady progress. Once you accomplish this, I will find out where you fit best, teach you what you need to learn and then you will become one of our moderators. What do you say?

I carry a lantern."

Luci Black
Head Academy Overseer
Head Academy Overseer

Alignment :
  • Saturn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Durga Rises With Wings on Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:14 pm

Gday Lumos,

What a lovely introduction, I know how you feel about getting to know technology and your pc, I'm self taught in technology within my pc, all I did was spend time clicking things and seeing what they do, a little bit each day, I know YouTube is awesome at giving you step by step tutorials on anything to do with your computer and all its programs. Don't hesitate to message me for anything, I have added you onto my friends list, enjoy your time here.

Your Friend,
                   Durga

Initiate of Owl House
Initiate of Owl House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LumosDrakken on Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:15 am

Thank you Luci Black and Durga. I appreciate the interest and offer of assistance. Luci I will help however I can, I just hope I won't make a mess that others have to polish up.

"A learned person underrates own intelligence and overvalues others importance, so remains in public largely shy; the foolish person overrates own importance and undervalues others intelligence, so often publicly lie." - Anuj Somany
LumosDrakken

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luci Black on Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:16 am

@LumosDrakken wrote:Thank you Luci Black and Durga. I appreciate the interest and offer of assistance. Luci I will help however I can, I just hope I won't make a mess that others have to polish up.

You are welcome, Lumos. Enjoy Morningstar Academy.

I carry a lantern."

Luci Black
Head Academy Overseer
Head Academy Overseer

Alignment :
  • Saturn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Durga Rises With Wings on Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:28 pm

Anytime Lumos. :D

Initiate of Owl House
Initiate of Owl House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:40 pm

Welcome Lumos, looking forward to getting to know you. Cheers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum