Morningstar Academy
You must be 19 years or older to join Morningstar Academy!

Student Agreement

Go down

Student Agreement

Post by Luci Black on Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:09 pm

Student Agreement

By becoming a student of Morningstar Academy, I agree to the following:

1. If I will be away for longer than thirty days, I will provide notice prior to my absence to an Overseer. If I choose to disregard this policy, I may lose my degree, reputation, Academy Credits or enrollment in this academy.

2. If my provided reason for absence is insufficient or late, I accept the above consequences as well as the possibility of my academy user account being deactivated.

3. I will keep a journal, either in the area specific to my degree, located in the Student Lecture Hall or in the publicly accessible Open Library.

4. I will bring my own study material and in exchange may use any study material visible to myself in this academy.

5. I agree that what I post, including third party study material is visible to other students and staff in this academy, and may therefore be used by them.

6. I understand that posting in the Open Library means everything I post is visible to everyone who accesses this website, including those who do not have accounts.

7. I am required to post a yearly self-evaluation by the 31st of December of each year. This evaluation may not be submitted prior to December 1st of the same year.

8. I will abide by the Academy Charter, Values, Student Code and Student Agreement of Morningstar Academy.
Luci Black
Head Academy Overseer
Head Academy Overseer

Alignment :
  • Saturn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum