Morningstar Academy
You must be 19 years or older to join Morningstar Academy!

Student Agreement

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Student Agreement

Post by Luci Black on Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:09 pm

Student Agreement

By becoming a student of Morningstar Academy, I agree to the following:

1. If I will be away for longer than thirty days, I will provide notice prior to my absence to an Overseer. If I choose to disregard this policy, I may lose my degree, reputation, Academy Credits or enrollment in this academy.

2. If my provided reason for absence is insufficient or late, I accept the above consequences as well as the possibility of my academy user account being deactivated.

3. I will keep a journal, either in the area specific to my degree, located in the Student Lecture Hall or in the publicly accessible Open Library.

4. I will bring my own study material and in exchange may use any study material visible to myself in this academy.

5. I agree that what I post, including third party study material is visible to other students and staff in this academy, and may therefore be used by them.

6. I understand that posting in the Open Library means everything I post is visible to everyone who accesses this website, including those who do not have accounts.

7. I am required to post a yearly self-evaluation by the 31st of December of each year. This evaluation may not be submitted prior to December 1st of the same year.

8. I will abide by the Academy Charter, Values, Student Code and Student Agreement of Morningstar Academy.
Luci Black
Head Academy Overseer
Head Academy Overseer

Alignment :
  • Saturn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top